Mesa Swim Club has a financial aid / scholarship program that exists for the sole purpose of helping members through periods of financial hardship.The program is designed to help cover the cost or discount the swimmer’s dues for a period of 12 months. The eligibility period runs from the beginning of the year in January, through the end of the year ending in December of that same year. Members seeking assistance should contact Coach Janine and submit the required documents for review. Eligibility is not automatic as there is limited aid available. Families that apply will have to comply with the requirements below. Failure to do so can lead to the termination of aid. Please return the completed form in a sealed envelope marked assistance. Give to Coach Janine.
- Current team members have priority.
- Family must be is in good standing at the time of application.
- Family must fulfill volunteer and fundraising requirements over the course of the year.
- Demonstrate financial need – submit copy of 1040 and team financial aid form
- Financial aid is for dues only. Members must pay USA Swimming, meet, fundraising and travel costs.
- Families that have been on team financial aid for more than one year are not guaranteed aid for the following year.
- All families on financial aide must participate in all fundraising.
- Only one child per family is eligible for aid.
- Copy of free and reduced lunch letter from you local schools.